Monday, July 13, 2009

Utilizing Social Media

Social marketing…
Since I’ve been urging marketers for the past 18 months in a variety of media to weather the economic storm by staying the marketing course, it makes sense to take my advocacy to the larger marketing community into the blogosphere.

This may be my first blog, but it is not the first time I’ve encouraged my peers to market their way through the recession. I’ve been practicing what I preach with a consistent outbound marketing effort at Creative Marketing Alliance driven by direct and digital marketing, newsletters and advertising both electronic and print now…social media!

We want to blog…
With over 20 years of experience, we know how important it is to research and utilize the innovative marketing trends and now, social networking is at the forefront.

I want your comments and questions so don’t be shy. My goal is to help you with your marketing challenges by turning them into your marketing successes. Use this blog to your advantage and learn all CMA has to offer about the most relevant and money-making marketing information in every aspect CMA can provide.

Jeffrey Barnhart
CMA President and CEO
www.GoToCMA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment